(1) Extending overall co-operation and providing grants, taking initiatives for resource mobilization in implementing development activities of the Islamic Foundation, Waqf Administration, Hindu, Buddhist and Christian Religious Welfare Trusts and affairs relating to their research and supervision;
(2) Dealing with all matters relating to Hajj and Umrah, including declaration of Hajj policy and Hajj Package, signing of bi-lateral Hajj agreement and management of residential accommodation for Hajj pilgrims and matters related to other religious tours and religious delegations to and from foreign countries;
(3) Assistance and maintenance of Waqf and Debottor properties;
(4) Assisting research and publications in the field of religion and providing co-operation in the management of charitable institutions;
(5) Arranging and participating in international conferences, seminars and dialogues on matters related to religion and religious affairs and establishing contacts, relations, improving relations and signing contracts, agreements, conventions with different countries and international organisations/ institutions;
(6) Ensuring social development, conducting research, preventing corruption and terrorism, strengthening fraternity and religious harmony through different activities of religious organisations;
(7) Providing grants-in-aid including reforms of different religious organisations and institutions, matters related to moon sighting and celebration of important occasions;
(8) Supporting the destitute and converted Muslims for their rehabilitation with financial assistance.
মোঃ ফরিদুল হক খান এম.পি.
কাজী এনামুল হাসান এনডিসি